We advise and assist in all Temporary visa classes.
Temporary visas are exactly that…………….Temporary.
They are time dependent and will expire with the passage of time.
Please Note :- With a strategy some can be used as a ‘Stepping Stone’ to a Permanent Australian visa.
- Temporary visas have conditions placed on them which must be adhered to.
- If you ignore visa conditions, you run the risk of visa cancellation and deportation from Australia.
- Australia does enforce its Migration Laws, so make sure you get the right advice and right visa to meet your needs.
- Having the wrong visa could severely tie you down.
- Make sure you get qualified advice from a Registered Migration Agent.
Some of the more popular temporary visas are:-
Tourist, Temporary worker, Student, Business, Sponsored Employee, Occupational Trainee, Entertainers, Sports People, Religious workers, Retirement, Partner, Family and Domestic worker.
This is not a complete list of all the temporary visas available, there are many more.