Can I go to Australia?

To enter Australia as a lawful non-citizen, for any purpose, you require a visa. A Registered Migration Agent can determine which visa best suits your needs.

Even if you have a Police record, it is still possible with expert advice and guidance.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program.More information on Akismet and GDPR.